Monday, March 3, 2008

Quirky Things About Me (Dad)

1. I stick my tongue out fully when I am fastening a tight collar button because I think it makes my neck size smaller.
2. I also stick out my tongue a little when I am concentrating.
3. I lather my face with a shaving brush and shave soap and shave with a razor.
4. I say "criminey."
5. I straighten and/or slightly rearrange things that seem askew to me.
6. I  fill my glass with water and drink it just after finishing the milk that was in the glass first.
7. I watch departing children's cars until their brake lights come on at the corner.
8. I whistle a little tune when I run a red light.
9. I like grits with brown sugar and butter.

These are from my loving sweetheart:
1. He likes to get the last word.
2. He likes to delegate.
4. He puts my things where he thinks they belong but does not remember where he put them.
5. Loves to volunteer to do any church assignment.
6. He coughs when he is nervous.
7. He pinches his "cheeks" when standing on a ladder.

4 comments:

Sara said...

i love your quirks, Dad!...and I love the new pic!

Sara said...

Mom, I tagged you...check out my blog for details....

Brian said...

So... I want to know what "tune" you whistle? Jail-house Rock?

Rachel said...

I just re-read your quirks and they just make me laugh. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend!