Sunday, March 23, 2008

Okay, Okay! ... I'm Enchanted! Three Times Already!

Last fall, my lady and some of her daughters took some of their daughters to a motion picture called "Enchanted." Afterward, my lady told me she thought I'd also like the film, and she promised to take me to see it. This past Friday she found the DVD on sale at Costco, and so we watched it from the comfort of our family room couch that evening (date night). I was not "enchanted" with the animation part of the story at the film's beginning, but I rather liked the rest of the flick. It was cute and had no swearing (even in New York!) or immoral behavior (if you look past the mayhem caused by the wicked step mom). 

So, today we went to our daughter Cindy's for Easter dinner, and lo and behold, Cindy had also just purchased the DVD. So, giving in to granddaughter Abby's persuasion, I watched it before dinner. After dinner, daughter-in-law Jamie wanted to see it, so we watched it again. For me that's three times in three days. I know all the songs by heart now. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love it! I think I did 3 in 3 as well.