Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maureen the New Testament Teacher

Maureen invited me into her New Testament class today to answer a question about local priesthood leadership (who presides at a sacrament meeting when all three members of the bishopric and the high priests group leader are absent?). After I answered the question, I took a seat near the back of the room and enjoyed the remainder of her lesson. It was fun watching her work with the Spirit and her class as she guided them through the assigned scriptures to develop her theme. She is a fine gospel teacher, respected and loved by her students. 

3 comments:

David said...

Wish I were there!

Larry said...

You know, that would be fantastic. We use our kids as examples all the time. Our students think they know you. They'd love to meet you in person.

Rachel said...

She is such a good teacher. So what answer did you give them?