Saturday, March 1, 2008

Asher's Blanket


Jeff purchased the fabric from Mom's favorite store in Provo and shipped it to Santa Barbara. Mom laid it out on the dining room table. But before she could even think about beginning to work her magic on it, Dan placed it on the floor and then placed Asher on it. Asher LOVED it! His eyes lit up. He cuddled up in it. He petted and patted it. He scrunched it up and he put a lot of it in his mouth. He smiled and even laughed a little. He rolled over and gave his daddy some serious and sweet smooches. And when he took his mommy and daddy home, he left it with his grandma so she could do what she always does ... fill it with love.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That picture of you two is waaay better than the other one. I love your blog!

Larry said...

I an learning, but I don't seem to have enough time to really develop ours like you have yours. Yours is mu favorite.

David said...

Natalie still loves hers!