For years my wife has been trying to teach me to load our toilet paper so that it rolls toward you over the top. Since there is no logical reason for that, as opposed to having it roll away from you toward the wall, I often forget or don't think about it, and load it the "wrong" way. Post-it notes have not worked, nor have verbal reminders. Last week she found a way to get my attention.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
That's How I Roll
For years my wife has been trying to teach me to load our toilet paper so that it rolls toward you over the top. Since there is no logical reason for that, as opposed to having it roll away from you toward the wall, I often forget or don't think about it, and load it the "wrong" way. Post-it notes have not worked, nor have verbal reminders. Last week she found a way to get my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a crack up! Usually Dan just waits for me to load it, and I never care about which way it goes.
You go, Maureen! I've always been an over-the-top girl! It just makes sense...
if that had been a grandkid writing on her wall---man would they be in trouble!
Post a Comment